The cloud we’re speaking of is not what has been making Sydney skies cry… It is a platform that allows for your data to be accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device!
It can be a scary thought with how quick our world is evolving, but it’s less scary when you know what it is all about! To make it even less scary, we’ve come up with 5 signs of why you should move away from your manual excel processing and into the cloud!
5 Signs you should be in the cloud:
- Managing your bookkeeping records is always time consuming and you’re getting behind: as your business grows, so does the amount of data you need to remember. It’s time you move away from those excel spreadsheets and look for a tool that simplifies and automates your process so you can spend more time on the things that matter most.
- Your business is growing: this is great news! It can become quite expensive and complicated to manually have to update all your systems to accommodate for this change… the cloud is a great way to scale the resources required based on the position of your business.
- You want to reduce costs: maybe it’s time to realise that having an in-house bookkeeper for 8 hours a day is not the most cost-effective way to manage your books. With managing your bookkeeping in the cloud, we can guarantee that you will see a difference in time actually spent, we certainly have!
- You need greater flexibility in your workplace: the cloud allows for you to have access to up-to-date, accurate, real-time data from anywhere at any-time! It allows for your employees to have the ability to work remotely, and you can have peace of mind while you are out of the office because everything is available at the touch of a button!
- You’re in need of a refresh: you may have been reluctant to make the change as it is out of your comfort zone… but now it’s time you keep up with this phenomenon by becoming a part of it. The possibilities that it will bring to your business are endless!
Still not sure whether it’s the right move for you?
Contact us today and chat to one of our friendly staff who will be able to help you make an informed choice.