When you want your back office completely taken care of, so you can focus on the things that matter. We become your accounts department that takes care of chasing up customer payments, paying bills, managing your liabilities, and keeping on top of the numbers so that you know exactly where you stand.
Standard features of all of our Bookkeeping Packages are:
- Reconcile your bank accounts and credit cards weekly
- A Dext (formerly Receipt Bank) app subscription
- Enter your bills for payment
- Schedule payments and manage your cashflow
- Monthly management reports
- Provide unlimited phone and email support
- Prepare your Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Prepare year end workpapers
- Reconcile balance sheet items to reduce your tax accounting work
- Advise on best practice and improvements
- Work with your accountant
- The iKeep Month End Accounting Checklist Template
In some instances, we might increase the standard scope of our engagement to include:
- Enter your sales invoices or reconcile with your online shop or point of sale
- Reconcile your sales across other systems you use
- Call up your customers to take payments
- Manage journals for accruals and provisions
- Prepare custom weekly reports
- Maintain your Fixed Assets register
What we expect from you is:
We do all of our bookkeeping through the cloud. Why? Automated bookkeeping software lives in the cloud. We aren’t just using it. We are a part of it. This means that you can see your business financials in real-time, from anywhere, with no hidden figures. You get full transparency at every stage, from bookkeeping to payroll and reporting.
At iKeep, we have a team of Xero Expert’s, all Certified Advisors ready to help you with any of your bookkeeping needs. If you’ve been considering an outsourced bookkeeper, then why not schedule a call to see how it could work for you.