Does your wallet look like a filing cabinet? Do you find it hard to manage your paper receipts and bills, lose them and forget to claim them back?
At iKeep, we pride ourselves on being a paperless office! We have greatly reduced and practically eliminated the use of paper through this fantastic app called Receipt Bank.
But how is it possible? All you have to do is take a photo of your receipt or bill using the smartphone app. The software then takes key data from your receipt / bill including the supplier, date, invoice number, currency and the amount and send’s the information to Xero. No more collecting paper receipts and bills, and no more losing them!
Why should you get on board? Our question to you is why you wouldn’t!
The benefits of Receipt Bank
Here are 7 great reasons why we include a Receipt Bank subscription in all of our monthly bookkeeping packages:
- Your data is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
- Your data entry can be completed quickly and accurately as all your expenses are collated immediately!
- Your data is available from your desktop, laptop and smart phone from anywhere!
- You can send automated expense reports via email at the touch of a button!
- The need to carry sensitive papers out of the office is eliminated through the storage and backing up of your documents using Receipt Bank.
- By moving to a paperless office, you can reduce office and stationary costs including: filing, storage space, and printer costs.
- It provides an audit trail of when documents are sent and received. You can provide this to your accountant knowing you’re 100% compliant!
Through Receipt Bank, we have been able to streamline our internal processes and also increase our team’s overall efficiency.
Don’t let this continue to be just a novel idea, make it a reality today.
There is a reason that we include a Receipt Bank subscription complimentary with all of our monthly bookkeeping packages…
Contact us and we can help you get set-up!